Continue Jack and Jill
I am a bloody blog flooder(4 continuous entries including this one) and Yanny has given me stern warnings not to do so. However I cannot resist the temptation because I realized I forgotten something important in the Jack and Jill story.
So anyway the Jack and Jill story was about the CURRENT SITUATION in the class now. A few prophets have come together to predict what will happen. Jack at the Dinner and Dance next year will invite Jill to a dance and then in all the romantic setting he will spill out the fact that he has been the secret admirer of Jill all along. And what a coincidence, for Jill reciprocates his feelings! As they proceed to waltz beautifully however, this monkey, a good friend of Jill, Bill appears. Bill demands that only he is the right partner for Jill, and their names rhyme too! It is DESTINY that they be together! Jack, not willing to give up his new found love, engages in a brief scuffle with Bill. However, they decide to proceed in a most gentlemanly manner.
A single match of the soccer video game Winning Eleven. It will be the most gruelling match ever, and it shall decide the much awaited conclusion to this really stupid gay story. Because honestly, no one uses WINNING ELEVEN to decide their life partners.
It was a difficult one. Both Jack and Bill were experts at the game. However, Jack was driven by a wild desperation that pushed him over the edge. At first he was lagging by one goal, but in the end he had soundly thrashed Bill in a penalty shootout *diaoz*. Sulking and admitting defeat, Bill slunked back into the dark shadows promising to return for a rematch after training 3 years at Winning Eleven and declaring "A thousand curses upon you"(NOTE THIS EVENT HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH GY) at Jack. But for now, Jack was the winner, the champion , and the couple continued waltzing in the beautiful moonlight.
ALTERNATE FEMINIST ENDING: Jill was in shock that her fate was to be decided by a bloody soccer video game. Unable to believe that her life was cheapened as such, she gave a tight slap to both Jack and Bill and declaring them "gay faggots" and "male chauvinists" before she disappears into the night and becoming the most prominent female rights protester ever.
CREDITS:
Really stupid Winning Eleven idea: Chris/Ben duh
Even stupider alternate ending idea: Chansey
Jill/Jack/Bill: YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE ANYWAY(Oh really. Jack, you shall not confront me about this for if you confront me your identity shall be exposed and you will bear eternal shame. Thank you)
I can't believe this. I just wrote a really really stupid entry. Expected. Life is beautiful. I have a screw loose according to Boss. It is also like late and I am tired so forgive me for writing bullshit.
<< Home