Scandalous
This entry is more of a candid view on a particularly interesting syndrome appearing from within the class. I am smiling most satisfactorily for I am like a phantom observer viewing the exciting ongoing trends in the class. So I decided to write some nonsense about this issue. Wait...I am receiving a message. OMG
Boss:"NEXT TIME DUN PUT ME IN YOUR BLOG. OR PUT POSITIVE STUFF NOT NEGATIVE STUFF."
Your wish is my command sir. Boss you are truly the greatest man the world has ever seen. Your arrival unto this world caused many other spectecular events to pale in comparison. The inventing of language, the discovery of electricity, the dropping of the atomic bomb...no, they cannot compare to the dawn of the great dear Boss leader! For indeed he shall lead us through the fires of hell and the chill of ice. His leadership qualities consists of a combination of every single great leader that this world has ever known, and has yet to know. He is the king. He is the boss. When he tilts his head oh so slightly, millions of women swoon at his divinely chiselled facial features and well toned physique. Takeshi Kaneshiro is nothing. Boss is everything. The ultimate Adonis. The object of envy and desire. His character matches that of the greatest saint, and he can only be described as the perfect species of human kind....
This is enough is it Boss? I hope you find it most complimentary. However, this blog entry cannot be about you only. I can dedicate an entry to you next time. Oh and one more thing to note.
Chansey:"I am a great master at exaggeration and deceit. You must suspect my complimentary words as they are most likely a self-thought clever stab at you. Hence this renders the above paragraph void. Thank you."
Back to the scandalous events in class. I am not so sure what is going on my friends. My only role in class is the observer, the one who creeps in the shadows smiling like a fool. The rumours in class? Well, I have some fun taking jabs at the ones involving Boss/Yanny/Ben/Chris. Now, such childish scandals are part of junior college life. The flush on your face, the hasty denials...ahh. Sweet college life. You wouldn't be getting much of this in NS(bloody DUH) or U(because by then you are more interested in turning rumours into truths). Now as our class draws closer together micromillimeter by micromillimeter, people start *noticing* things and soon there are quiet whispers and then everyone starts observing the couple in question then it gets out in the open and then AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Currently, I am not involved so I am VERY pleased. I am not trying to sound like some stupid braggart, but I was unluckily caught in three of such nonsensical fabricated relationships in my ex-class. There is no doubt that I am heaving a sigh of relief that I am pretty free of that by now. Now it is MY turn to be on the other end taunting the unfortunate. Life is good. Just a few notes.
a) Irony is funny
I always wondered what it will be like to witness one of those "LOL THIS IS SO IRONIC" scenes that you see in all those drama serials. Like that overused cliche where the guy and girl are searching for each other then OH NO THEY ARE ON ESCALATORS GOING DIFFERENT WAYS AND THEY MISS EACH OTHER. I think currently in class there is a scenario like this. Not so dramatic of course. Basically, the guys and girls in our class are of considerable distance apart. Some of the girls get interested about any scandalous stuff they can dig up on the guys. So they try. AND GUESS WHAT. GREAT IRONY OCCURS. I will just put it in a simulated scenario.
Jill and a bunch of her friends are hungry for any rumours they can dig up on the guys. They hear some vague reference to some girl and they immediately get all excited and set themselves on it and taunt this chap Jack, whom this mysterious girl is supposedly related to. Jack denies all connections with this mysterious girl, but Jill and company DOES NOT GIVE UP EASILY. So they continue trying to get Jack to "Come on...admit it!" for some incomprehensible reason. Now why is this scenario so ironic? I am not sure, because Jack's peers are laughing insanely. The true rumour is not about some girl no one knows, but it is between JACK AND JILL IN THE FIRST PLACE. So everyone is there laughing silently as Jill continues to say,"Aw Jack. Out with it. Who is she?" When Jill is THE ONE herself! IRONIC
Ok that was gay and sounded like a nursery rhyme. But the scene described above is very close to one particular event going on in our class now. TRUE STORY
b) Unreliable sources suck
I think rumours are the richest among the guys because of one particular figure. This guy is incredible. He is able drink water from the air, squeeze blood out of stone and other impossible stuff. He is further capable of acting spastic and be able to talk for long stretches at a time without breathing. He is the anti-Boss. However, this chap has one other superpower. He is able to "observe" and spin rumours from slightest connection. OMG SOME GUY IS TALKING TO A GIRL. RUMOUR NOW! WAIT THAT GIRL IS WALKING BESIDE THIS GUY! ANOTHER RUMOUR. On it goes. Usually such "links" are really collapse prone. But the way this rumour monger delivers the gossip is an artform in itself, hence the annoyance. However, since all rumours originate from this man himself, you can view the rumours with a pinch of salt. I am not dismissing all the rumours of course. This person is having trouble with gossip of his own. Just observe more and be more discriminate in seeing which ones are more plausible. Some of this guy's created gossip might actually have some measure of truth in it should you observe carefully.
However, of late another fellow, my dearest dear friend best friend has been busy providing information to people in class about various rumours and gossip. I have no idea, maybe because he had 3 hours to spare before we excuse him while he whacked some balls. Now, while my friend is a knowledge wizard it will be wise to note that all rumours coming from him has one source. THE SUPERHUMAN WHO DRINKS WATER FROM AIR. Thus, my friend provides information that is likely just as reliable. However, I suspect he has been throwing in a few embellishments and you may be interested in those. Other than that. Just try to be observant.
LAST NOTE) Chio guys(I didn't know there were such things. I think Yandaos sound better.) and cute chaps with innocent baby faces draw the most flak from the crowd. They are the ones rumours revolve about the most. Observe people. Observe. Also refrain from questioning me about the rumours. I am a pure, uncorrupted soul, untouched by such worldly events that swirl around me.
Or rather. I know too much for your own good =D
FINALLY
People, while I have hijacked this blog, I will appreciate it if you all do blog occasionally. Otherwise, I feel like I am shouting into a black hole or something, and talking only to myself. I think my entries have filled the page, and I would appreciate it if you all uh..trying to break the monotony yar?
<< Home