Monday, August 02, 2004

Indeed

Sounds like an excellent plan. It has been a long time since our...raid at Sakae. I wasn't there, most unfortunately. I have heard of the delicious watermelons that have made some of our classmates avoid that fruit forever. However, I am unsure of this. The last time a class outing was planned, it fell through pretty badly. Eh. Sentosa outing remember? Argh. Also, our class outings usually lack a large number of people. Class BBQ was an example. But nvm. The main attraction is not the fireworks, but the ENERGY thing right? Ah!
Wow. My entries are indeed filling this blog. The blog hijack is WELL UNDER WAY. Well it is not really a hijack is it. I am just voicing some nonsense. Since I am quiet in class(er. changing soon), this remains a feasible avenue to pass some messages to class. I cannot really hold a good convo in real life, but I can write abit better I guess. Much easier. No need to go face to face with anyone =D
So just five minutes ago Qinghao reminded me that I had missed out some things during PW. My entry was too centred on the Ruina's PW group for all the wrong reasons(reason actually). So let me see what was going on during PW. Oh I was detailing on how my parents bravely engaged the head of MAS(LEE HSIEN LOONG) in some legal battles. That was 10 years ago my friend. Or older. I lived at my estate a couple years BEFORE St Nicks was ever constructed. Did you know it used to be a field filled with snakes and bugs and my garden was infested with snakes before St Nicks was built? Fun fact. So I was telling them how my parents bravely faced the DPM in court. Why? Because while building St Nicks, they needed a sewer passage for the toilets*ahem* And my house was most unluckily in the way of this sewer passage. My parents of course did not like the idea of a BLOODY MANHOLE IN OUR BEAUTIFUL GARDEN. So uh they had a few fun court battles with the DPM. I am proud. MY PARENTS RULE. THEY FIGHT WITH GOVERNMENT!!!!

And the result???

Well I have a disgusting manhole in my backyard now. That sorta tells it all does it. =(

I have no idea why my group found that funny. Funny enough to warrant a new entry. I feel that it is an event worthy of sympathetic sentiments. YOU wouldn't want a manhole in your house don't you? CAN YOU IMAGINE JUST WHAT IS FLOWING BENEATH THAT ROUND PIECE OF METAL WHICH IS ALL THAT STANDS BETWEEN YOU AND A RIVER OF MANURE? Rhetorical question.
And what else. Oh. I kept laughing during observation. It is not my fault. Elaine was looking at me trying to do that "WHAT DO YOU THINK??" I immediately replied, "So what do you think ELAINE?" By adding a name at the back I efficiently countered her question. I was busy laughing at how retarded my brilliant idea was and then I was asked to be serious and then Shiyin started to step on my feet to quieten me but I just couldn't stop it. I mean its like so pretentious. Everyone going "What do you think?" FOR SHOW. What a fake. Luckily that takes a very small percentage of the marks. I was so tempted to just spam "Jolene what do you think Elaine what do you think Qinghao what do you think Shiyin what do you think" in one brief sentence but I realized it wasnt very comical so. Forget it.

NOTE:THE ABOVE ENTRY IS 99% FREE OF OUR FAVORITE BLOG TOPIC. Thank you.