A typical Tuesday in 22/04+BLOG HIJACK
Since this blog is so silent, I have decided to take it upon myself to occasionally update it with lots of bullshit. Its a blog hijack. AHAHAHA. Fine. Ok.
So today was another typical nonsensical AJC Tuesday. As usual, I arrived at the assembly and blah and blah and blah. Honestly. This is some crappy standard routine that occurs and reoccurs every single day. There is no need to emphasize so much on it right? After that was Maths lecture, when everyone was sleeping. Duh. Physics there were tons of people who ponned. As your eyes are scanning through this you are probably falling asleep. This only goes to show one thing. AJ life is so terribly, hopelessly depressing and....GREY that even the greatest of embellishers can't do a thing to make it SEEM exciting. In fact, I think the high point of the day arrived in the form of Civics, where there was planning for the National Day games. There were talks of groupings and buddy systems and stuff. Immediately there was a question in the back of everyone's mind. This question needs no elaboration and shall be a centre of our exciting Tuesday events for the day.
During lunch, there was the usual. The Boss gang finished lunch and lazed around outside the lecture theatres. I sat there quietly, observing the surroundings and reading about the physics SPA. Hell. The whole gang was enjoying reading up on the Physics SPA. Except for this bumbly chap that we all know and love: my good friend Guoyin. He was bursting with excitement and was getting particularly loud and....nerve grating. Fortunately he was more interested in disturbing Boss and Bunny than me. Which is a good thing....for me of course. There were exciting discussions about Lady Bo.... Oops. Appears that I had a slip of tongue. But nvm. The thing is when Chris returned, Ben made some funny/lame joke about old flames and stuff and Jason said," Chris, lets beat Ben up!!!!" I was getting ready to enjoy the show as Boss and Chris approached Ben from both sides, but I was surprised when of all people GY stood up and did a chokehold on Ben. Ah. For goodness sake, he had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MATTER. It was really a sad sight as I realized how....bloody STUPID the situation was. There they were, Boss and Chris who were slighted, yet it was GY that was busy strangulating Ben. Of course, after the incident, much displeasure was expressed from the parties involved, including Chris.
SPA. Well. You all were all there right. I think you all pretty much understood that we are probably not very alive after the entire thing. But it was better than the leadshots thing though. Oh btw, before this Yanhan had arranged the National Day thing in terms of cliques. Something like "ANGEL ELAINE WEELAI SZEMUN" one group plus two guys. You get the point. I saw who sat below my name and I informed Yanhan kindly that I required a change of companion and environment. In Maths later he started randomizing. OH THANK THE GREAT HEAVENS.
"A THOUSAND BLESSES UPON YOU YANHAN" the sentence is to be spoken with a faked,exaggerated Indian accent. In case you have not realized, its a play on the sentence "A THOUSAND CURSES UPON YOU" that is one of GY's trademark phrases. But thats ok now. In case you have not realized I was placed in a group with Chris, Eileen, Ruina, Liwen and others. However, HIS name was nowhere in sight. I was particularly pleased and I swore I could have kissed Bunny's furry paws on bent knee, and I started passing on the good news. I was particularly elated as I realized I will be having a change of environment. However, there were those who expressed great distress at being in his group. "A THOUSAND SYMPATHIES UPON YOU"
Is there a reason why I am so bitter towards GY today? Perhaps. I think the final straw was when we were doing our warm up jogging. I was running, and he was throwing himself onto me and trying to knock me off balance which will cause me to have a fall. And he was trying to do that THRICE in the entire jog. Moron. Luckily he did not succeed. Thank you Boss, for being a great sport and shouted at him to stop. I was tempted to return a shove of my own, and I suspect I am of fairly greater mass than GY and had I given him a good shove he would be on the ground in an instant. However I did not want to get into trouble or anything, but I felt fairly angry. I can take some of his shit sometimes but when it comes to physical violence I could barely resist exploding. But that is just fine though. From the looks of the recent entries, I think the general attitude against him is deteriorating quickly. Haiz. And I was just thinking a few weeks ago "Hey GY is actually improving! He can soon become an esteemed member of our class!"
But nooooo. :( Time for a change GY. I know yesterday there have been discussions of me being some form of ambassador to tell him that its about time for him to change his ways. Friends, that is not easy. I have hinted to him about it numerous times, but he... just cannot get it through. I am fairly disappointed. I am further disappointed by the fact that he uses me as a punchbag. I am really disappointed. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
WHAT THE HELL IM HAPPY IM NOT IN THE GROUP!!!! CONGRATS TO JASON KELVIN LOUISA AND OTHERS!!! JACKPOT JACKPOT 77777777777777777 BLACKJACK BLACKJACK AHAHAHAHHA. Never mind. Never mind.
<< Home