SLSLSLSLSSLLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSL
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Hello!!!!! I hope everyone had tremendous fun in SL! I know YOU sitting there reading this SURE DID.
Right
Ok.
A confession.
You know when Wee Lai was commenting on how some of us just wasn't participating, and you were perhaps questioning "Who?". Well! No need for any worries that she was subtly referring to you! It was ME. I WAS THE ONE. Yeah. I of course accepted the fact that I simply wasn't participating hard enough. Anyone could see that! For example, I was not really talking to any of the kids! Also, I was unable to persuade an attitude problem dude to participate because he REFUSED TO RESPOND TO ALL OUR ADVANCES. I was also listening to music in one of the activities! I dunno. By the time I warmed up to the kids, it was too late!!!!
Why?
Simple. No connection. I just couldn't link with the kids in my group like Liwen did. Or Jason. Or Winnie. I don't know. I was growing frustrated at the some of the hostility being displayed. Davis. A prime example. He was a nice kid. Small. Fragile. No. The other kids had to shove him around. Shout at him when he makes a mistake. Birthday kid and he has to cry three or four times. Yeah. Sure. HE'S WEAK HE SHOULDN'T CRY HE'S PRIMARY ONE. Well. That's a fine way of looking at it I suppose. Or the fact that people can afford to be nicer, and he didn't appear to be so obnoxious as to deserve the hostility.
I ended up very confused. And feeling strange. Around me were people doing two things. A) Playing with kids! Excitement! B) Sitting there looking thoroughly exhausted and ....dejected? Well never mind I was just lazing around anyway, going forward only when I was needed. Exchanging the occasional word with a couple of kids here and there. Doing menial tasks. Hahahaha. Network problems. No connection.
Oh and if anyone in the SL committee is reading this, I give props to you all. Yea, you may be doubting whether you did a good job. Or perhaps you may think that it was too impromptu, or the planning was not thorough. Actually, it wasn't too bad. I shudder to think of just how much strategizing will need to be done should a contingency plan appear for every small hiccup. Overall the kids enjoyed it. The class enjoyed it. AND THERE ARE PLANS TO RETURN!!!! So yeah, good job SL committee.
Lastly. There appears to have been an unpleasant incident that occured during the event. I have no full details on just what exactly has gone on, but I suppose the guys are in a world of their own and have no idea. And I have a feeling that it's not going to be good to know so much! Peeeeeeeerfeeeeect.
BYE
<< Home